International Medical Solutions Inc. (IMS) is a comprehensive health care service plan that was designed to provided quality healthcare for the growing U.S. workforce whose preference is to receive their healthcare coverage in Mexico.
OUR CROSS-BORDER HEALTH CARE IS BUILT ON 4 PRINCIPLES:
Quality is ensured by careful selection of participating providers and the operation of its “Quality Assurance Programs”. All participating physicians are good standing members with the National College of Physicians. Specialist must be “Board Certified” and comply with other requirements such as continuing education programs. Clinics and Hospitals are selected for their distinguished service to their community and must belong to the National Hospital Association.
Access to quality healthcare is made easy with:
– Over 250 physicians along the U. S. –Mexico Border
– Emergency and urgent care services all across U.S. – Mexico border towns.
– Sonora Labs, one of the most modern and technologically advance laboratories in Mexico
– New technology that allows physicians access to verification 24hrs a day
– Some of the most secure patient privacy software available (Vystream)
At IMS, our goal is not only to make cross border healthcare practical, but affordable for both employers and their workforce. Offering our health services in Mexico has been a key to reducing the cost of medical services.
IMS is a Mexico healthcare network, it may not seem like a point of differentiation, but it allowed us to bring a culturally sensitive viewpoint to the creation of a realistic healthcare program. This isn’t an attempt tot force clients into ridge molds, but to create a catered solution to this very unique employee/employer relationship.